Saturday 7 March 2009

Excuse Me, Can I Have Your Number Please?

'Hola', 'Bounjour', 'Hey' (Canadian, not American) and 'Alright Chuck' x2.

I think that covers all of our dialects, except for mine of course; Salaam Wa'alaikum.

I am a Muslim. I am Hedonic.

I believe all dj's should be hung, well hung. Hanif Kureisha once saved my education, and Zadie Smith my relationship with my father.

I notice that this introduction has taken the tone of 'our 5 favourite things'. I think this is a cliche.

I will contribute never-the-less.

1)Josie + Lucy (but not thogether, together they are too much)

2)Football. I played alot of football as a child but gave it up to endevour on a journey of self discovery fuelled by drugs, music and hedonism. I have recently taken football back up. I am still The man. On the pitch that is.

3)Music. A cliche if there ever was one, however i do sincerely believe music is what feelings sound like.

4)Women. Im a just a sucker, a sucker for a pretty face.



5)Sai Baba. A Man who conned a large section of the India nation to believe he was the Saint Sai Bab reincarnate. This was facilitated because much of India do believe in reincarnation howveer, one cannot take anything away from the level of charisma this entails. He is seriously charismatic, has thousands of followers and has pending charges of fraud and corruption. A Legend never the less.

so there it is. my introduction, i hope you are satisfied.

KKK - Saving The World From Bad Music

1 comment:

Josie said...

Your a cliche "KKK saving the world from bad music"? Bitch please...