Thursday 30 July 2009

Shake and Pop

I swear I'm never happier than when listening to R&B and watching sharply dressed good looking men with nice trainers on bounce to the beat effortlessly. I play hard to get with a soul obsession and a low maintenance appearance but there's still a part of me that's only satisfied by cleverly produced beats, a good sample and a bit of autotuning. One day I will dress like a girl in one of those videos, all shiny hair, lip gloss and acrylic nails.

I've had a lot of time for these numbers recently:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been listening to the Drake song too, but there is two lines that always make me cringe;

the bit with the Andy Griffin Theme Song reference
Sandpaper Dick

Josie said...

I was hoping that you wouldn't comment on that.

Shoulda known.